When ordering products or booking and appointment, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions. The company (Allura hair extensions) agrees to supply their customers with goods and/or services on a refill or order basis on the following Terms and Conditions and the customer hereby acknowledges this;
1. Any changes to ownership, location or contact person, Allura hair extensions must be notified immediately.
2. The company reserves the rights to adjust any price quoted or without proir notice.
3. No goods are to be returned to the company without the Companys prior autorisation. goods being freight returned to the company will be at the Customers expense (unless otherwise pre arrranged and authorised).
. No claim for receipt of damaged goods will be recognized by the Company after 14 days of purchase date. All claims regarding damaged goods must be in writing.
Claims for damaged goods will be refused if;
- Product is not in original condition
- Product is not in original packaging
- Product has been chemically tempered in any way
- Product has been applied to hair
- Client has a 'change of mind'
- Client has done own colour match and the colour is not what they 'expected' but matches our physical colour ring/s
- The Company will replace or refund any monies if;
- The product is damaged before application
- The colour is incorrect from our physical colour ring/s
- The length is incorrect
5. The Company has the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse and withdraw accounts and discontinue further trading should the Company feel misrepresentation or incorrect trading practices involving their products has occurred. This includes but is not limited to, any damaging effect on established accounts and selling products considerably below recommended retail price to the public.
6. The Company has the right to enforce legal action if Allura Hair Extensions’ products are being ‘re-branded’ or ‘on sold’ to The Customers Clientele without recognition or original packaging.
7. All goods are to be paid in full prior to order being placed with our warehouse.
8. Customers will accept risk in the goods upon delivery from us.
9. Any expenses, costs or disbursements incurred by the Company in recovering any outstanding monies including debt collection fees and solicitors costs shall be paid by the Customer.
10. Allura Hair Extensions will not take any responsibility for freight companies delays in delivering stock and postage times may vary.